Our company is searching for a talented and experienced CNC Machine Operator to oversee our computer numeric controlled (CNC) machines. You will be responsible for ensuring our company produces quality parts and tools specific to engineering drawings and client standards.
As the machine operator, the successful candidate will be a highly skilled professional, with excellent attention to detail and mechanical aptitude. In order to excel in this role, you will also have to possess in-depth knowledge of the latest equipment and techniques emerging in the industry.
- Set-up and manage CNC machines to perform different jobs including cutting foam and fiber.
- Translate engineering drawings and requirements into dimensions for production.
- Ensure the CNC machine operates in accordance with the guidelines of the company.
- Oversee the machines while they execute the tasks and make the necessary changes to produce improved results.
- Check machinery on a daily basis to guarantee functionality.
- Record all machine actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Communicate logistics issues that arise in the process of creating a part.
- Ensure that the results of the machining process align with client expectations.
- Conduct regular CNC machine assessments.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification required.
- A certificate or diploma in engineering is an advantage.
- 3 years’ experience as a CNC Machine Operator.
- Great attention to detail with a goal-driven attitude.
- Strong comprehension and analytical abilities.
- Good computer and mathematical skills.