Under minimal supervision, load, unload, and move materials within or near yard, shop, and/or warehouse. Recognize materials and saw based on customer and/or job specifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include the following; however, other duties may apply.)
- Follows written and oral instructions as given.
- Operate loading and unloading equipment (fork truck, pallet jack, hand, etc.) in a safe and responsible manner.
- Verifies material against job by sight and/or measurement.
- Operate horizontal or vertical band saws and blade recognition with various materials.
- Track jobs completed through the work area and staging of material for corresponding jobs.
- Keep the general work area clean, organized and free of trash and clutter.
- Provide courteous and professional service during customer or vendor interactions.
- Other duties as assigned by the area supervisor.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job satisfactorily, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- 1+ Years previous band saw experience cutting foam
- High school diploma or GED required